Monday, June 07, 2010

The Wave of the Future

The first-year player draft for Major League Baseball takes place tonight, but I realize that my audience (Hi Mom!) probably is not familiar with the many of those players whose names will be called tonight. Fact is, I consider myself a fairly in-tune baseball fan, but I typically know nothing about the players the Royals draft until I Google them after their names are announced.

Instead of doing any sort of write-up on top draftees (since many others will do them much better), I figured I'd just pass along some video of on of the top minor league players in the game. Pardon the age of the clip, since it's about a month old, but the player's skills really need to be seen by all.



Will Ferrell Pitching for the Round Rock Express.mp4

No comments: