Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Power of Negative Thinking

In the fourth inning of tonight's Kansas City Royals' game, the home squad gave up five runs to the Houston Astros, one of the worst offensive teams in baseball. As I watched the game with my brother and father, I considered suggesting changing the channel to something like a documentary about optical surgeries gone wrong... That seemed less painful. It was just the fourth inning, but I was convinced the Royals were doomed.

As I type, the game is now in the 8th inning. The Royals lead 15-7.

I'm really beginning to think this pessimism thing has great merit.

Here's to a horrible day tomorrow.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,

You've got a very great weblog. To turn out to be a effective human being the fundamental issue would be to have positive thinking. Get pleasure from Sky Rocketing Achievement with Turbo charged Positive Affirmations... Grow Positive Thinking So It is possible to Remove Stress Out of your Existence, Boost Your Self-Confidence and Plan Yourself For Lifetime Accomplishment!