Monday, July 13, 2009

Back in Action

Contrary to popular belief, the author of this blog did not go searching for the edge of the world, only to be abducted by alien pirates that feast on skinny Caucasian males every Wednesday. With a business trip* now complete, opportunities to write will again be prevalent. Thank you kindly, faithful reader(s), for your patience. You'll soon be rewarded with (or subjected to) Writings spurned by encounters during my nine days out of state, including baby street toughs and celebrity encounters.

*The phrase "business trip" sounds waaaaaay too sophisticated for anything I'm involved with, but the fact remains that I traveled to perform my job. What else should I call it? A workcation? Employment-fueled travels? An opportunity to screw up my sleeping patterns beyond recognition?

Stay tuned.

 

No comments: