Friday, February 11, 2011

Asking my source

If you keep up with K-State sports at all, you know that this week has been a whirlwind of rumors, allegations, innuendo, and other intriguing terms in relation to the status of senior forward Curtis Kelly. Kelly - who sat out the first three games of the season because coach Frank Martin apparently did not like the way Kelly was approaching practice, and then sat six-games in the heart of the season because he is apparently obsessive when it comes to bargain shopping - has been practicing all week and will play tomorrow, per Martin's comments yesterday. I'd comment more one the subject, but my "source" tells me that my reaction to comments like these (advance to 2:10 mark) from Martin would result in me curling up in the fetal position as if I was being attacked by a grizzly.


No comments: